calculated

Complaint Review: American Careers LLC.

• Submitted: Wed, October 17, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, February 07, 2013

• Reported By: key72 — LongIsland Virginia United States of America
American Careers LLC.
1220 Race St. Baltimore Md., Maryland United States of America

American Careers LLC. Took my 39 bucks Baltimore Md., Maryland

*UPDATE Employee: We Are Here to Help You!

*Author of original report: Amerivan Careers Ripp off SCAM

*Consumer Comment: American Careers LLC RIP OFF

*UPDATE Employee: We will contact you.

*Author of original report: Hoax and scam

*Author of original report: Fake counselor and bogus number

*UPDATE Employee: American Careers Is Here To Help You.

I thought American Careers could help me land a job in the air line industry, the listing even said list  the choice of the airport you want to work at in the letter that you send to them, with an enclosed money order for 39 bucks.  All American Careers sent me bac was a email full of airports, but none of the airports that I listed in my letter that I told them I wanted to work at  was enclosed in my email package from American Careers. Ive been calling American Careers for the last past week, and GUESS what? NO ANSE RI just get the same recording daily,  what is puzzling to me is to how others say they hav spoken to a career counselor,  All I get when I call is a RECORDING.  and also I have letf numerous messages and still  NOTHING.  Ok people where are the Career counselors at that I read in sum of the reports on here?

Ther are no career counselors, thats the anser to why n oone ansers the phone, If only I had read the scam reports here first, I wud not be out of 39 bucks, oh well  LESSON LEARNED, everything that looks good on line isnt good. Now back to applying to airlines thru their websites.

American Careers LLc SHOULD be stopped its said how these people are ripping innocent people off trying to find employment.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/17/2012 01:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Careers-LLC/Baltimore-Md-Maryland-21230/American-Careers-LLC-Took-my-39-bucks-Baltimore-Md-Maryland-956275. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Careers LLC.

We Are Here to Help You!

marquis571@yahoo.com,

We have spoken, but if you are still searching for employment please call 718-690-7056 so that we may help you.

George - Fort Worth (United States of America),

We want to make every effort to help you to find a job.  The fee is refundable if you follow the process.  Please call 718-690-7056 and I will be more than happy to help you to find a career in the airline field.  The only way that I can help you is if you call me.  Please have your applicant id # ready so that I can have all of your information ready.  I want for you to succeed.  Please call!

Amerivan Careers Ripp off SCAM

AUTHOR: key72 - (United States of America)

Sorry  you got SCAMMED, join the club, I to was lead astray, I  sent my 39 bucks, and received an EMAIL full of airports to apply to, which I could have done the same thing on line, applying to as many airlines as I wanted, and  could have kept my 39 bucks. no one ansers at the phone number on  american careers  website page. these people shud be STOPPED, taking advantage of people trying to get a job at an airline

I cant beleave no one has stopped them from scamming people thus far. I think the FIRST RED FLAG for us shud have been on ther website page, when american careers  PLAINLY states DO NOT CLICK on the link on this page to apply for  flight attendant job. CALL ther number on the page. from then on is were ther SCAM begins as to were to send the 39 bucks. I learned my lesson, next time CALL the numbers of a company first, to make sure someone is actually REAL ther.

American Careers LLC RIP OFF

AUTHOR: George - (United States of America)

THIS IS A SCAM.... They say you can be refunded, but only if you meet the guidlines listed below. You have to have 10 rejection letters from 10 different airlines, and mail them to American Careers within 90 days of the time you received your Airline Career Development Guide.... THIS IS THE SCAM.... YOU CAN'T POSSIBLY GET 10 REJECTION LETTERS FROM 10 DIFFERENT AIRLINES MAILED BACK WITHIN 90 DAYS OF GETTING YOUR GUIDE.... I WAS SCAMMED, AND I'M OFFERING A BOUNTY FOR THE "HEAD ON A PLATTER" OF THIS SCAMMER!!!!

The email sent to me by American Careers LLC says I cannot email this guide to other people... but, I'm willing to email you this guide for free. This way you will not be scammed as I was from a parasite that needs a bullet in the head... Email me at (((email redacted))) and I will email you the guide so the parasite cannot claim another victim...

D. At this point, if you have not obtained the benefits from our program listed above, you will be authorized for a refund. To request a refund, please request a refund Authorization Number by writing our Customer Service Department at: American Careers LLC, 1220 Race St, #6399, Baltimore, MD 21230 ATTN.: Customer Service Department. You MUST include the following with a written request for a refund: 1) Copies of ten (10) paper applications OR website Application Submission Pages from ten (10) different Airlines. 2) Copies of ten (10) rejection letters or emails (on Airline Letterhead) to match each of the 10 Airlines you unsuccessfully applied to. 3) Include the American Careers Applicant ID # issued to you on your written Refund Request. E. Your Refund Request Correspondence MUST have your refund authorization number on the outside of the envelope. Sorry, there are no exceptions to these refund guidelines. NOTE: This program's service will remain in effect for 90 Days from the date this Airline Career Development Program was emailed to you. There are absolutely no other warranties, expressed, or implied other than stated above.

We will contact you.

AUTHOR: Yvonne Foxworth - (United States of America)

We will be in touch with you.  I had to do research to find your name and applicant id number.  I am hoping that you got the information that we sent you.  I will have my boss call you.

Hoax and scam

AUTHOR: key72 - (United States of America)

To yvonne foxworth, if that is even ur real name, you call ur self a career counselor

I have been calling you for over a week, and left numerous messages, and guess what>

no anser or no return phone calls. I would appreciate if you would stop insulting my intellegence

the number you have listed here is the same as the number on ur bogus voice mail, no one ansers to neither  number, first you say in ur job add: airport jobs hiring immediatedly,  then I noticed you typed in ur statement on ur rebutal, it takes time and effort to find a job. then you say contact you, and the number is only a recording, this gets better . i often wondered to my self in the jobs you had on simply hired why couldnt we just click the links and apply, now I no why, because you have the paged rigged, leading poor innocent people to beleave you can actually get them a job. SHAME ON YOU

marquis571@yahoo.com

Fake counselor and bogus number

AUTHOR: key72 - (United States of America)

To Yvonne Foxworth, you call urself a career counselor, if this is so why have you not contacted me back?

I have been calling a hole week, and  left several messages. As always nothing but a recording.

And you have the nerve to have the same contact number listed on here as you do on the voice recording

Stop with this nonsence of you being a counselor, the last time I checked, counselors returmed students phone calls, not take their hard earned money, and try to insult their intellegence, by posting fake numbers.

American Careers Is Here To Help You.

AUTHOR: Yvonne Foxworth - (United States of America)

OK folks, please let me try to shed a little light on this thread.

First off, my name is Yvonne Foxworth. I'm a Career Counselor at American Careers (NYC offices).

For the doubters out there, I must say sorry for any confusion or misconceptions about us, but we certainly are NOT a scam. I've been here for 6 yrs. Indeed, I'm very happy with the results I have
personally obtained from the many Applicants I've assisted to gain employment at various airports/airlines across the USA. Success stories with many different types of Positions, at varying pay rates, anywhere from $14 to $22 / hour.

Regarding our Service, we simply assist Applicants obtain employment through the information that we email/mail them to get them started with the Application Process. We then follow up with phone support via our Career Counselors to assist them in every aspect of the Application Process (Application, Resume, Cover Letters, Thank You Letters, Interviewing Techniques, etc) through our Airline Career Development Guide & our Airline Hiring Update, which includes current listings of Airline Positions & descriptions which the Applicant may then apply for at various Airlines. We will attempt to obtain as many interviews for the Applicant as we possibly can. The $39 one-time fee we charge is refundable in the event we are unable to obtain employment for the Applicant.  Details are included in the paperwork the Applicant receives.  This is a vast amount of information
& assistance which could potentially require many hours to perform individually. This Service will soon be available to Applicants via a new website now under construction:

We have many success stories here with regard to Applicants who have taken the time & effort to read / follow the instructions listed in our Program, and have indeed obtained employment at various Airports across the USA. Obtaining employment takes time and effort. If Applicants are not willing to follow instructions or contact us for help, we can't possibly assist in those efforts. I will gladly personally assist anyone out there in their efforts to obtain employment. Please feel free to view our BBB review in MD:

Sincerely,