Complaint Review: American Careers

• Updated: Sat, May 17, 2014

• Reported By: cyndy — Hamburg New York
American Careers
Internet USA

American Careers told me to send a cashiers check to them and I would be contacted for an airline position- to a p o box address Internet

*Consumer Comment: Just a Little FYI.

American Careers told me to get a cashiers check $35 and send it to them at a p o box in Michigan and I fell for it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/17/2014 07:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Careers/internet/American-Careers-told-me-to-send-a-cashiers-check-to-them-and-I-would-be-contacted-for-an-1147609. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Careers

Just a Little FYI.

AUTHOR: Rodger - ()

First, I would like to say that I am very proud to have been a client of American Careers.  I have nothing but good things to say about the help that I have gotten from my career counsolor (Jim).  He has been without a doubt a true guide in the process of finding my career.  Second, I am sorry to say that if you listen to American Careers hotline you will know that they do not charge $35, they charge $39 and I must say that it was well worth my $39...the number that I called is (443) 898-9990.

Third, there is not a P.O. Box in Michigan.  The hotline tells that the address to send your information into is in Baltimore.  I think that you might have American Careers confused with another company.  I read quite a it about their history on their website and nowhere did it guide me to a P.O. Box in Michigan.  I would check with the company in Michgan that you mailed your informatin and payment into...if you still have that information.   American Careers has been nothing but helpful to me and I would suspect that you would see the same type of service.