Complaint Review: American Cash Advance

• Submitted: Thu, April 18, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, April 18, 2013

• Reported By: Matt — Lockport Illinois
American Cash Advance

American Cash Advance Anthony Chase This company continues to call me from different numbers every 5 minutes. They claim they are a lawyer association. They are requesting money from me and want the money sent through a pre-paid visa ca Internet

I started receiving phone calls today and this so called law firm stated I took out a loan 2 days ago. I asked for my information to be sent through mail and they continue to call over and over. They have my information and want me to send them a prepaid visa card. They want $389 before the end of the day or claim they will have a warrant for my arrest. They have called from multiple numbers which are not traceable because they are using a MagicJack. They have cursed and swore at me. They wont accept money through a checking account because it's traceable. They are known for fraud. They go through the name of Anthony Wadkins Associates, or Anthony Chase. We have received calls from all different types of states.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2013 12:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Cash-Advance/internet/American-Cash-Advance-Anthony-Chase-This-company-continues-to-call-me-from-different-numb-1044320. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Cash Advance