Complaint Review: American Cash Award Company

• Updated: Sun, July 10, 2011

• Reported By: L — Gilbert Arizona United States of America
American Cash Award Company
Hopkinsville, Kentucky United States of America

American Cash Award Company Mr David Johnson Washington Telephone, wire fraud scam! Hopkinsville, Kentucky

*Consumer Comment: CALL THE POLICE

*Author of original report: Calls still continuing!

*Author of original report: Continues to call my home

A man call me with phone ID - 876-583-9954 cell JM, he asks me if I am awaiting a package and I say yes. He says he is my "personal" UPS driver with a package for me. I ask him to repeat this which he did, I then asked for a name. He said, "My name is Mr David Johnson Washington. Do you want your package?" Well of course I want it but now he gets into circles! I have won $2.5 million dollars, a NEW BMW and $85K cash prize.

Well, wouldn't we all want to win this? Hum, not the package I was waiting for. Anyway, he wants me to go to Western Union and send $375 to a Lois Lyle in Hopkinsville, KY before 2 pm. He is schocked I never used Western Union or that I am not sitting with $375 in my home ready to go! Now I am playing with him to get as much info as possible. He gives me the phone number 876-424-2329 so I can contact him, hum. I block the number but get a call evety 30 mins or less from: 770-687-8794, 876-583-9954 and 876-583-9954.

I called the local police who sadly say they get calls everyday about phone scams. Too many times, the caller has ALREADY SENT MONEY! Please, please do not fall for this scam!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/06/2011 12:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Cash-Award-Company/Hopkinsville-Kentucky-42240/American-Cash-Award-Company-Mr-David-Johnson-Washington-Telephone-wire-fraud-scam-Hopkin-749776. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Cash Award Company

CALL THE POLICE

AUTHOR: Jim - (U.S.A.)

Catch them in the act

Calls still continuing!

AUTHOR: J9qY3pkR - (United States of America)

This morning, our phone rang at 5am! (07/09/11)  It was these creeps AGAIN, calling from 876-583-9954. Can you believe that? Five am on a Saturday let alone any day? They called again at 11:32 am from 876-489-5161. I answered the phone this time as I had two requests in for support to another Co and did not want to miss the call. The man told me he was from Bank of America, hum I have no account there. He says, "You didn't come to get your $2.5 million?" I told him his scam was up and he pretended he had no idea what I was talking about. I told him to STOP CALLING and REMOVE me from any and ALL lists and hung up.

I have blocked all numbers so far but they continue to use other numbers, BEWARE!

Anyone know a way to trap and prosecute these guys?

Continues to call my home

AUTHOR: J9qY3pkR - (United States of America)

Update: I continue to get phone calls but am not answering them.