• Report: #391930

• Submitted: Mon, November 17, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, November 17, 2008

• Reported By:SCHERERVILLE Indiana
American Cash Awards Inc/great Lakes Circulation
17301 W Colfax Aveune, Golden Co Golden, Colorado U.S.A.

American Cash Awards Inc/ great Lakes Circulation american cash awards, inc. Now I SEE IT IN THERE NAME OF THERE COMPANY THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY FOR SERVICES THAT YOU DON'T GET AND CAN'T GET A REFUND Golden Colorado

Two girls came to my house in Indiana in April 2008, they were very nice and I decided to by the ok magazine from them a paid them cash 57.00 I do have the receipt.

So after the 120 days I started to call to see when I was going to get my magazines, first they had the wrong address which I thought it was so stupid the girls came to my house right!

I waited so more then called again I was told by the person that answers the phone at American Cash Awards Maria was her name, she said she called ok mag and said that they would be on there way that I would be getting Sept/Oct. issues and she said sorry for all the run around, well still have not received the magazines.

Well today I called OK mag, and they do not even have my name or address they no nothing about me getting this mag.

I called my Atty. General today and I am going the whole distance with this, when I owe money I have to pay. Well so are they, these people are going to give me a refund they can keep the stupid mag. now.

I will not give up also called the Town Hall to see if they had a permit to sell in my town last April they did not, so next time I see these people walking around I will be calling the police.

Everybody out there should be calling there Atty. general office and there town to warn against these companies. Don't give up Lets stand up together and fight this company and get what we have coming to us. I will not give up!!!

Chris
SCHERERVILLE, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/17/2008 09:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Cash-Awards-Incgreat-Lakes-Circulation/Golden-Colorado-80401/American-Cash-Awards-Inc-great-Lakes-Circulation-american-cash-awards-inc-Now-I-SEE-IT-391930. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Cash Awards Inc/great Lakes Circulation