Complaint Review: American Cash Awards

• Updated: Mon, May 20, 2013

• Reported By: Dave E. — Boulder Colorado
American Cash Awards
3000 Freport Las Vegas, Nevada USA

American Cash Awards David White contacted me with a 2.5 Million Dollar "package" and a new BMW convertible. He claimed the insurance needed to be paid, which I did, $300. Then he said that the package was held up for taxes, another $300. Then it was insurance, $500, then another $300, then $1000. I have paid in $2400 to date, and he says the package is at the Boulder Municipal Airport awaiting my payment of another $1500 for re-registration. This man sounds very sincere and a bit "slow", which makes him seem trustworthy. He refuses to show me the package, saying the government won't allow that. He insists he has been doing this for 30 years, is a deacon at his church and is a "truly person" in God. He says he has never lied to me or anyone else, and if I pay this last $1500 I will get my package. Obviously, 2.5 million is a lot of money, and it's easy to get sucked in. I just want to see this "package" before I give any more. Is that unreasonable? I think not. Las Vegas Nevada

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: we sincerely appologize for any inconvenience

*General Comment: Dude... You've been had!

I was contacted by David White, saying I had won 2.5 million dollars and a new BMW convertible in a contest I entered at Wal-Mart. I would receive my package if I got a Green Dot card and charged it with $300 to pay the insurance. I did so.

Then David informed me that I needed to pay another $300 for taxes, then another $600. I paid the fees, in hopes he was telling the truth.

Then he told me there was a hold up from the government "Scales" organization on the taxes, and I had to pay another $1000. I paid it, since he guaranteed me the package would be here today. Then he called today to tell me the package had to be re-registered and it would cost another $1500.

I told him I needed to see the package first, which I believe is a reasonable request. He says I cannot see the package until I pay the $1500.

David claims to be a man of God, a deacon at his church, and says he has been doing this for 30 years and has never lied to anyone. But he says he needs to keep this private so the government doesn't take a large portion of the package. He sounds very sincere and a little "slow", which makes him seem trustworthy. I want my money back or the package!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/20/2013 07:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Cash-Awards/Las-Vegas-Nevada/American-Cash-Awards-David-White-contacted-me-with-a-25-Million-Dollar-package-and-a-1052502. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Cash Awards

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

we sincerely appologize for any inconvenience

AUTHOR: support@AmericanCashAwards - ()

Thank you very much for you post, I am cindi assisting you from the american cash awards main office, we appologize for any inconvience caused by this company. we will have your money sent directly to your home by UPS, Please contact our hotline number 1876-8530264 for further details or send us an email at federalbusiness.corp@live.com please state your full name address your would like the money to be sent to and the total amount you have invested. thank you very much for your co-operation.

#2 General Comment

Dude... You've been had!

AUTHOR: Orsak hater - ()

That is the oldest trick in the book, you need to stop sending this guy money.... Always believe in the "if its to good to be true then it probably is" beleif... Tell you what, if you send me $500 I will get your money back for you, let me know.

tent