Complaint Review: American Cash Awards

, Select State/Province USA
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

American Cash Awards Two representatives told me to suck their.... Seattle Washington

On May 13, 2014, I received a call at work from the rep telling me I had won 1.5 Million.  After about a 15 minute conversation wherein I had lead him to believe I was falling for his ruse (I was to only pay $499 to collect my winnings), I asked him if anyone ever truly falls for his line of b*******.  At that time he said twice, "You suck man c***!"  When I laughed, he hung up.  So I called the number he gave me and left a voice mail with the female voice on the other end that ended with "God bless you!"  On May 15, I got a return call from another rep. After trying to convince me that the business was legit (this one told me I also won a Mercedes), I again asked him the name of the company.  He had been telling me it was Publishers Clearing House, but I requested the name the other rep had given me. I told him that I wanted to research the company and check with the BBB.  He told me he had already given me the name and wouldn't repeat it.  I told him that he didn't sound professional and it went down hill from there!  Finally, after getting very angry, the second rep said, "Now I know why the other guy told you to suck his c***!  You can suck my MF d***, too!"  When I laughed at him, he hung up.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/15/2014 02:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Cash-Awards/Select-StateProvince/American-Cash-Awards-Two-representatives-told-me-to-suck-their-Seattle-Washington-1147027. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Cash Awards