Complaint Review: American Cash Awards

• Updated: Fri, June 21, 2013

• Reported By: Cyn — Williamsburg Kentucky
American Cash Awards
25 King ST St James, Jamaica

American Cash Awards I have won 2.5 million dollars, a New Mercedes Benz, 1 yr free Full Coverage Insurance, 6 mo free Gas. He said sponsors was getting Green Dot Money Packs for x ammount of dollars for me to load on my card and send western union for taxes on my prize, also he got $500.00 of my money! St James Jamaica

I am very upset and disappointed that I, being in hardship every month fell for this, evidently, scammer!  It is unconstitutional that the U.S cannot go into Jamaica to catch this organized crime of scamming for thousands of dollars by the time they receive U,S dollars!  This Jamaican, started as James Brown, had me send money to Nickoy Headly, Kaniesha Evans, at 25 King St St James, Jamaica by Western Union!  I called the number yesterday, 876-894-7010, it says American Cash Awards, Michael Green!  I want this scum caught and hung out to dry!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/21/2013 09:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Cash-Awards/St-James-/American-Cash-Awards-I-have-won-25-million-dollars-a-New-Mercedes-Benz-1-yr-free-Full-1060982. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Cash Awards