Complaint Review: American Cash Awards

• Submitted: Tue, October 09, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, October 09, 2012

• Reported By: Angela — Fort Worth Texas United States of America
American Cash Awards

American Cash Awards Supposedly sponsored by Donald Trump and Hiliary Clinton A mister John Anderson contact me from the American Cash Award informing me that I had won a sum of 2.5 million dollars and in order for me to receive the money I would have to pay a Shipping and Hand, Internet

A gentlemen by the name of John Anderson contacted me from the American Cash Award stating I won 2.5 million dollars and my winnings are sponsored by Donald Trump and Hilary Clinton.  I asked him He stated in order for me to receive my winnings, I would have to pay the Shipping and Handling Fee and the Insurance to cover the delivery of the package that would come escorted by two private detectives and UPS and upon delivery, the Private detective would escort me to my bank to make the deposit. I asked him what was the catch he said there was no catch.

I informed him that I had been scammed twice and was not falling for it and he stated I guarantee you this is not a scam.   I asked how would I receive the money and he stated that after they receive the shipping and handling fee along with the insurance coverage fee of $1500.00 the money would arrive at my front door with detective escorts.  I said to him if im really a winner why can't the shipping and handling fee be sent back with the detectives after they escort me to the bank to deposit the funds.  He stated that was against the law and they did no CODs.

This company is a big Scam and they should be ashame of themselves using Donald Trump and Hiliary Clinton as sponsors of this Scam.  Donald and Hiliary are two very famous and rich people who do not need to indulge in such a scam and they need to pay for what they are doing to people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/09/2012 02:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Cash-Awards/internet/American-Cash-Awards-Supposedly-sponsored-by-Donald-Trump-and-Hiliary-Clinton-A-mister-Joh-952955. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Cash Awards