Complaint Review: American Cash Rewards

• Updated: Mon, September 12, 2011

• Reported By: agavas — island lake Illinois United States of America
American Cash Rewards
PO Box 1060 Kettridge, Colorado United States of America

American Cash Rewards D2D Consulting LLC I cancelled my subsciroption in time and they still are saying their refund account is "not funded" Kettridge, Colorado

I ordered a magazine from a kid that was selling them door to door.  He said he was tyring to raise money for shool.  I ordered a magazine and gave the boy a check.  The next day I decided I did not want this subscription, so I contacted the organization and followed their return policy.  This was done in August 2009.  To this date I still have not gotten my money back and they have stopped answering their phones and emails.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/12/2011 09:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Cash-Rewards/Kettridge-Colorado-80457/American-Cash-Rewards-D2D-Consulting-LLC-I-cancelled-my-subsciroption-in-time-and-they-sti-775689. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Cash Rewards