Complaint Review: American Cash Rewards/Robert Washington

• Updated: Fri, February 10, 2012

• Reported By: Chris — Millville New Jersey United States of America
American Cash Rewards/Robert Washington
West Green Nationwide United States of America

American Cash Rewards/Robert Washington Offered 2.1 million dollars, Trip to DisneyWorld, and 2012 Mercedes Benz St. James, Nationwide

*Consumer Comment: Scam

Robert Washington called me to day saying I was a winner through a Walmart Coupon or something.  When I questioned him on how he got my number he responded with something about Publisher's ClearingHouse.  This man was very difficult to understand because of his thick Jamaican accent.

I asked to speak to his supervisor or boss and he had trouble giving me a correct phone #.  On top of that, he said he would have his boss call me back.  I waited for the call and sure enough it was him, in a muffled voice, saying his name was Mr. Marco or something.  I knew it was him because he said exactly the same thing that Robert was saying, stuff about sending $199 via Western Union or Green Dot Money Pack Card.

I even asked him to spell his name and he would not oblige.  He also said that he would send the check for 2.1 or 2.5 million dollars along with a package.  I asked who signed the checks and he responded with "Mr. Jackson".  After looping all over the place about this and that, I asked to speak with Mr. Jackson.  Henry Hinds was the person who called me back after I asked that.

He told me Donald Trump was the person who founded the company and therefore signed the checks.  Fed up and wish they wouldn't call me or anyone else with this Bull****.  What? Do these people think we are stupid?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2012 08:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Cash-RewardsRobert-Washington/nationwide/American-Cash-RewardsRobert-Washington-Offered-21-million-dollars-Trip-to-DisneyWorld-836847. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Cash Rewards/Robert Washington

Scam

AUTHOR: Joseph Brown - (USA)

At least you didn't fall for this long running scam. I've actually got one letter and a long line of e-mails, including one today. But you'd be surprised at how many people on this site have fallen for it and sent money!