Complaint Review: American Cash Rewrds

• Updated: Wed, November 18, 2009

• Reported By: Yeshello — Wildomar California USA
American Cash Rewrds
PO Box18324 Golden, Colorado United States of America

American Cash Rewrds Tyrannize Sales LLC Family Subscriptions, LLC AMERICAN CASH REWARDS DOES NOT DELIVER MAGAZINE OR REFUNDS Wildomar, California

*Author of original report: They Came Through!!!!

American Cash Rewards is all about using underage children to collect money on their behalf. Look for names like Tyrannize Sales, LLC or Family Subscriptions, LLC.

I was approached by an underage teenager to subscribe for school. they have a logo of NPSA.

They are correct when they write in the receipt that it is a FOR PROFIT COMPANY. They forgot the word ripoff to the consumer.

I will Make it loud and clear to them and let consumers know that I will do everything in my power to make sure that they deliver what they promised. my money or 2 year subscription to JET.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2009 05:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Cash-Rewrds/Golden-Colorado-80402/American-Cash-Rewrds-Tyrannize-Sales-LLCFamily-Subscriptions-LLC-AMERICAN-CASH-REWARDS-479569. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Cash Rewrds

They Came Through!!!!

AUTHOR: Yeshello - (USA)

I wanted to write that I did get a hold of someone in the company and that She told me what she would do and that she would include another magazine subscription because of the total disregard for me as a customer. I told her it would be hard for me to believe but both magazines have been coming in on a regular basis and I feel that they have fulfilled their part of the agreement.