Complaint Review: American Circulation Enterprises, INC

• Submitted: Fri, October 10, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, October 10, 2008

• Reported By:Virginia Beach Virginia
American Circulation Enterprises, INC
613 Franklin Sq #202 Michigan City, Indiana U.S.A.

American Circulation Enterprises, INC Came to the door selling magazines and WE STILL HAVEN'T RECEIVED IT Michigan City Indiana

In Feb 08, my husband bought this magazine from a kid raising money for something. $50 for 20 issues, not a big deal. The problem is that we have never seen the magazine. I have called, written letters and so on and some customer service woman always says that she will call me back and never does.......I have requested a refund and haven't gotten one because I only had 3 days after we signed the receipt to cancel so you know how that story goes......

It it now October, all I want is a refund, what is so hard about that......normally I wouldn't even care, but if there are 100 people that are in the same situation that I am in they just walked away with $5000. Now, that's just not a good thing!

My advise to all, never purchase from those people that come knocking on the door.

Kathrine
Virginia Beach, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/10/2008 06:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Circulation-Enterprises-INC/Michigan-City-Indiana-46360/American-Circulation-Enterprises-INC-Came-to-the-door-selling-magazines-and-WE-STILL-HAVE-1033731. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Circulation Enterprises, INC