Complaint Review: American Client Grant Information Guide Center

• Submitted: Thu, March 31, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, March 31, 2005

• Reported By:los angeles California
American Client Grant Information Guide Center
10621A 97th St. Ozone Park, New York U.S.A.

American Client Grant Information Guide Center Complete Scam!!!!! Ozone Park New York

i was contacted by the so-called american client grant information guide center on march 29,2005. i was told that i was selected by the government to recieve a 5,000 dollar grant. i was kind of psyched at first because the perpetraitors made me believe that the grant was legitimate! they gave me their address, a customer service number and they threw some names at me. i am only 18 years old and i really need the money for college so i was thrilled.

i told my mom about how they already had all of my information and she warned me that it could be a scam! i gave them my checking account number and i was told that once the 249 dollars was wired out of my account, then the 5,000 would be wired in! i was called on several occasions by these theives. they continued to "remind" me about having the money in my account and they even give you some kind of bogus security code!! it really is unbelieveable what people come up with to get money!! readers beware because you could be nezt!! now i have to call my bank and close my account and open a new one!! what a hassle!!

los angeles, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/31/2005 06:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Client-Grant-Information-Guide-Center/Ozone-Park-New-York-11417/American-Client-Grant-Information-Guide-Center-Complete-Scam-Ozone-Park-New-York-137111. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Client Grant Information Guide Center