Complaint Review: American Comfort Solutions

• Updated: Thu, March 27, 2014

• Reported By: anonymous — Katy Texas
American Comfort Solutions
5614 Franz Road , Suite A Katy , Texas 77493 Katy, Texas USA

American Comfort Solutions American Comfort Solutions Katy , Texas Unethical , over priced ,Rude owner Robin . I am in it for the money Katy ! Katy Texas

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Please Contact me to discuss this issue

I was Taken advanadage of by one of American Comfort Solutions service personel .......... I am on a mission to ensure that no one ealse gets screwed by American Comfort Solutions Katy ......... Never do business with American Comfort Solutions Heating and Air Condition . Their web pages states their a Christian Based Co ............. Their tech. came out and replaced a fan motor on my furnance . I had told him that I believed it was the motor prior to him commencing work . Long story short , they charged $849.00 for a motor that cost through Grainger $93.50 , I'm all for a company making a profit but screwing your customers for a 800% profit is unethical ... Especially some one that is on a fixed income as my self .......... Don't anyone ealse make the mistake of using this company .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2014 11:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Comfort-Solutions/Katy-Texas-77493/American-Comfort-Solutions-American-Comfort-Solutions-Katy-Texas-Unethical-over-priced-1121443. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Comfort Solutions

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Please Contact me to discuss this issue

AUTHOR: Robin D Sykes - ()

To whom it may concern , we have no way of contacting you except through this website as you are listed anonimously . We have a 100 % satisfaction Guarantee and a No risk guarantee please contact me personally so i can research the Service call . Our Technicians Diagnose calls and always present the Straightforward pricing prior to performing any repairs . Please ask for Robin at 281 395 2222 ( March 17th 2014 )