Complaint Review: American Coradius International LLC

• Updated: Fri, March 14, 2014

• Reported By: not taking it anymore — Rimersburg Pennsylvania
American Coradius International LLC
2420 Sweet Home Rd STE 150 Amherst , New York USA

American Coradius International LLC ACI is trying to get me to pay money that I don't owe. Amherst New York

ACI has sent me a few letters saying that PayPal has hired them to collect $191.19 from me. Trouble is....I don't owe PayPal anything. I have contacted pay pal and they say that they don't even hire outside companies to collect for them. I don't owe them a cent. and that they have turned this issue over to their fraud department. I am notifying the PA and the NY State Police. Don't fall for it, don't send them money, check into things yourself.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2014 03:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Coradius-International-LLC/Amherst-New-York-14228-2244/American-Coradius-International-LLC-ACI-is-trying-to-get-me-to-pay-money-that-I-dont-owe-1130562. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Coradius International LLC