Complaint Review: American Credit And Collections

• Submitted: Thu, July 05, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, July 17, 2007

• Reported By:Jacksonville Florida
American Credit And Collections
960 N. Main Avenue Scranton, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

American Credit Collections, Inc./ACC, LLC/AM Mortgage Brokers Liars, Extortionists, Thieves, Criminals, (druggies?) Scranton Pennsylvania

See this: www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ckwmlUs7GY

What a group of disgusting slimy, scum bag debt collectors. They bought some old debts from SHEKINAH, INC. a now bankrupt Junk Debt Buyer, placed them on my credit reports, then sent me a court notice from Lackawanna, PA, under Michael Conflitti, the owner. This guy is a NUT JOB, wacko! There is NO truth to his phony B.S. I hired a lawyer who laughed at all the laws he broke, my lawyer is suing him under a federal law, it may go to class action. My lawyer told me this Conflitti is on a short path to a jail cell.

Here is some of the information I found:
There is no licensing or bonding on them found anywhere.
They are filing perjured documents in Lackawanna County, PA trying to get default judgments. The courts will eventually invalidate all of them for lying, the information can be removed from the credit bureaus for being INACCURATE.

Read more at: http://budhibbs.com/debtcollectorpages/american_credit.htm

Most of their filings are out of statutes, meaning they are time barred.
Corporation created 09/14/2005, PA.
Location: 960 N. Main Ave, Scranton, PA

OFFICE BLDG
Purchase Price:
$105000

SEE ALL CONFLITTI PROPERTY AT: http://ao.lackawannacounty.org/owner_search.php

Some of the other principals and their addresses are:

CONFLITTI MICHAEL A ETAL
913 JOHN DR

CONFLITTI MICHAEL T & AUDREY M
810 CHURCH ST

CONFLITTI MICHAEL & JOYCE
808 CHURCH ST
MOOSIC, PA 18507

Michael T. Conflitti, Jr. (born 1967)
808 Church Street
Moosic, PA 18507

Joyce L. Conflitti (born 04/1943)
810 Church Street
Phone: (570) 343-1970

Michael Conflitti
960 Main Street
Phone:(570) 343-1970

Joyce L. Conflitti (born 12/1943
808 Main Street
Phone: 570-343-1970

Michael T. Conflitti (born 1967)
810 Church street
Phone: 570-343-1970

Anyone with more information PLEASE post it here to warn others about these creeps, I want them to pay for what they did to me and a bunch of other people. Line up and sue them early, while they are still in business and not in prison, you may get paid.

Robyn
Jacksonville, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/05/2007 03:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Credit-And-Collections/Scranton-Pennsylvania-18508/American-Credit-Collections-IncACC-LLCAM-Mortgage-Brokers-Liars-Extortionists-Thiev-258910. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Credit And Collections

AUTHOR: Howard - (U.S.A.)

I got the same letter just like yours. I researched this company on the Internet and found similar complaints against this company. I was a victim of identity theft and it took me years to hire an attorney and legally remove the errors off my personal credit reports.

I think this company is in the business of collecting balances on "junk debts". I already filed complaints in the PA and FL attorney generals office and asked their assistance look into this matter and see if they are licensed to make debt collection in my state and if their collection method violated the FDCPA.