Complaint Review: American Credit Assistance

• Updated: Mon, August 04, 2014

• Reported By: Donna — Arlington Texas
American Credit Assistance
Orlando, Florida USA

Harassment-- Daily Unsolicited Calls that WON'T STOP! How can I block incessant phone calls from this huckster? Orlando Florida

These creeps call my office phone, every day, several times a day!! There is no way that I have found to stop their incessant, unrelenting calls. Every morning when I come to work, I have to delete two or three or four calls from them.

This is a sales call where they say that I have "bad" credit and should immediately call them to get help.

I do not have any credit problems! This is simply a roto-caller that calls this number every day, multiple times per day. This is a university office that they are calling. It is driving me nuts!

I have tried to block their calls, but I can't find out what their number is. The "envelope" left on my answering machine says it is (406) 272-5460, which is a number not in service!

I have pressed "3" as their call says to do, and it takes me to a sales person, who will not give out a phone number for this despicable company, so I can't block their calls. The sales person says this company is "American Credit Assistance."

There should be a law, and if there is, it needs to be enforced.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/04/2014 01:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Credit-Assistance/Orlando-Florida/Harassment-Daily-Unsolicited-Calls-that-WONT-STOP-How-can-I-block-incessant-phone-cal-1167281. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Credit Assistance