Complaint Review: American Credit Assistance

• Reported By: SickofScamACA — Clayton Georgia
American Credit Assistance
Nationwide USA

American Credit Assistance They call several times a day Nationwide

Several times a day our land line phone rings with the 'Final' notice from a company that offers to lower the interest rate on our credit cards if we have a debt of $2000 or more.

We have followed instructions to 'Press 2' to be added to their 'no call list'.  They do nothing to stop the calls.  We have asked nicely to be added to their no call list.  They ignore the request.  I have suffered through the entire process to get a human on the line and requested to be added to their no call list.  They hang up on me.

In the past few weeks they began using a tactic that is suposed to make us believe the call is local.  The caller ID reads, 'Rebeca Landers' and the number is 706-947-0210.  Both the area code and the next three diget number are local and specific to our area.

If I call the number back, a recording comes on that tells me this number is on my own 'party' line and I should hng up the phone and let it ring several times before answering it.  That results in the phone ringing, but no one is on ethe other end.

I am so tired of th phone ringing at all hours of the day and evening only to have to listen to the same recorded message that would make me believe there is something wrong with one of my credit card accounts IF I were not educated about the scam.

Please help me find this company and either put them out of business or MAKE them stop calling us.

Thanks you!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2014 01:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Credit-Assistance/nationwide/American-Credit-Assistance-They-call-several-times-a-day-Nationwide-1164742. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Credit Assistance