Complaint Review: American Credit Card Processing Company

• Updated: Fri, May 24, 2013

• Reported By: Carlos — Port Saint lucie Florida
American Credit Card Processing Company
474 New York Avenue Huntington, New York USA

American Credit Card Processing Don't get a merchant acct with this company if you value your hard earned money! Huntington New York

I have a merchant acct with ACCPC for 3 months now. I noticed that they stopped depositing my settlements

and also drafted $5000 from our checking acct. I have been trying to get in touch with anybody at that

company and was finally able to speak briefly with a man called "Mike" who is supposed to be the co-owner

of the company and the its risk manager for the Dallas office.

He was more than rude on our brief conversation but gave me an email of a person which I should send all

the tracking details for all the customers that had bought the product we sell and also proof of the

ingredients for the product itself. I did email both requirements on the same day and haven't heard from

them ever since. I do speak 2-3 times to a very nice receptionist named Wendy and she always says that

Mike isn't available or not at the office at that time.

It has been over 40 days and I haven't been able to communicate with them to resolve this issue at all.

They have $13,145.00 of our hard earned money and they haven't sent me a letter notifying us of the issue

at hand at all.

I'm in the process of hiring an attorney in Dallas to represent us and file a complaint on the proper

court.

This is definitely a shady company that has not regards for their customers and obviously wants to keep

your hard earned money. I'll be writing as many complaints as this one to every website that caters to

this type of ordeal and will also send a complaint letter to the Dallas attorney general and any other

entity that regulates or deals with this company. I will for sure send a letter to authorized.net and

will also contact other complainers that I have found to collectively raise our voices against this shady

company.

I can be contacted at carlos@payless4hcg.com

Respectfully,

Carlos de la P

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/06/2013 01:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Credit-Card-Processing-Company-/Huntington-New-York-11743/American-Credit-Card-Processing-Dont-get-a-merchant-acct-with-this-company-if-you-value-y-1048802. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Credit Card Processing Company