Complaint Review: American Credit Collections llc

• Updated: Mon, March 14, 2011

• Reported By: Furious — upstate New York United States of America
American Credit Collections llc
oak street Scranton, Pennsylvania United States of America

American Credit Collections llc ACC Took over my account and took to much money out of my bank account. Scranton, Pennsylvania

I went to Penn Fosters school.  I had some hardships and my account was given to ACC. They called me up stating that i had to given them a way to pay through a bank account. Needless to say i was a dummy and fell for it.

The agreement was for 50.00 a month on the 18th.  Well in March 11 i had 350.00 taken out of my account from them.  I called up to ask why this had happened and they sated that i miss December's payment.  They automatically take it out of my account so i didnt know why they didnt take it out that month. Well i looked at my bank statement and it showed that they took 2 payments out in Jan. I spoke to a representative about that and he told me to stop yelling at him and that if i didnt work for minimum wage then i wouldn't worry about 350.00. I was furious at that point and i asked to speak to a manager. He told me no and hung up. I did eventually get ahold of someone and they said that they didn't know why the money was taken and that they would refund it.

Three days go by and the money is still not refunded to my account.  I called ACC back up and they hung up on me and then i called back and someone picked up and said no matter how many times i call no one will speak to me.  So the must screen there calls and i have every right to speak to someone!! So i did turn them into the Attorney Generals office and am now waiting for a response.  DO NOT HAVE THIS COMPANY FRAUD YOU LIKE THEY DID ME!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2011 11:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Credit-Collections-llc/Scranton-Pennsylvania-/American-Credit-Collections-llc-ACC-Took-over-my-account-and-took-to-much-money-out-of-my-705779. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Credit Collections llc