Complaint Review: American Credit Group, LLC

• Updated: Tue, June 24, 2014

• Reported By: Clay — Virginia Beach Virginia
American Credit Group, LLC
9915 Mira Mesa Blvd., Ste. 120 San Diego, California USA

American Credit Group, LLC Marlon Gardinera, Sonia Briones, Stacey Daggett, Christopher W. Steward, Alanna R. Bosquez, Global C Under the guise of "Credit Repair" -- THIS COMPANY IS A COMPLETE SCAM!! BEWARE!! San Diego California

In 2010, I had racked up about $29,144 in credit card debt on my MasterCard & VISA. Unable to make payments, I Then, I noticed that phone calls were not being returned and e-mails were not being answered...at all. I researched this company online and found that not only do they have an "F" rating on the Better Business Bureau website, but there are numerous websites where others who have been scammed by this company have filed complaints. I've submitted e-mails, made phone calls, and written letters demanding a full refund of what I've paid to them. In their contract, it states on page 2., section 8., "If Company is unable to settle an eligible/enrolled account, Company will not charge Client any amount as settlement fees paid to Company for that particular account balance." Yesterday, as of August 10th, 2013, I received an e-mail from Sonia Briones, one of the liars at American Credit Group, stating, "A refund will not be issued since fees have not been collected for debt settlement." What does that mean?? I don't get my $2,445 back because I did not give them all of my debt owed to my creditor?? When I called my creditor, USAA, they've never even heard of American Credit Group, LLC...let alone been in negotiations with them. This company is a bunch of liars & thieves: Please, Do Not Give The American Credit Group Your Money!!! American Credit Group, LLC, 9915 Mira Mesa Blvd., Ste. 120, San Diego California, 92131; alias names: Sonia Briones, Stacey Daggett, Marlon Gardinera, Christopher W. Steward, Global Client Solutions, Alanna R. Bosquez.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/11/2013 11:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Credit-Group-LLC/San-Diego-California-92131/American-Credit-Group-LLC-Marlon-Gardinera-Sonia-Briones-Stacey-Daggett-Christopher-W-1074854. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Credit Group, LLC