Complaint Review: American Credit Solutions, ACS

• Submitted: Tue, November 16, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, November 16, 2004

• Reported By:Schenectady New York
American Credit Solutions, ACS
4618 N. Hale Ave, Suite 102 Tampa, Florida U.S.A.

American Credit Solutions ACS RIPOFF, Promised to send a credit card and never did Tampa Florida

On Octocber 11, 2004 ACS called my residence and claimed they would send me a credit card. They told me my bank and account information.

They claimed that they where sending a credit card to me via the u.s. mail and I would recieve it within ten days.

They gave me an account information and a phone number to call them back. The phone number does not work.

I had to put a stop payment at my bank cost me 29.00 dollars but I don't have to worry about ACS getting a dime.

They do not return email's either.

This is a hugh SCAM.

Schenectady, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/16/2004 07:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Credit-Solutions-ACS/Tampa-Florida-33614/American-Credit-Solutions-ACS-RIPOFF-Promised-to-send-a-credit-card-and-never-did-Tampa-F-118110. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Credit Solutions, ACS