Complaint Review: American Credit Solutions AKA ACS AKA E-Credit Solutions AKA Green Investment Corporation

• Submitted: Sat, January 04, 2003
  • Updated: Sat, January 04, 2003

• Reported By:Aurora Colorado
2805 Armania Ave Tampa, Florida U.S.A.

American Credit Solutions AKA ACS AKA E-Credit Solutions AKA Green Investment Corporation Rip-off company insures credit Tampa Florida

I was promised a credit card with a 4000 limit. That was back in september of 2002, they told me that they would automatically deduct the 199.95 fee from my checking account. they did do so as they saiud they were going to, but that wasn't until 2 weeks later. i recieved a booklet in the mail from the Hartford car club. and that was all that I have recieved.

Anyway, it has now been 4 months since the first time that I talked to a CSR. I still have npot recieved my card. and from what I can tell it is not a credit card, it is a merchant card. I can't get a hold of anyone from the company regarding a refund. when the CSR line was up they were very very rude with me. ( or they are just incompatent fools )

Now all i get is an answering service with a contact address. I was promised something and I never recieved it. soem sort of resolution would be nice. because i am about ready to file a suit with this company.

Darryl
Aurora, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/04/2003 04:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Credit-Solutions-AKA-ACS-AKA-E-Credit-Solutions-AKA-Green-Investment-Corporation/Tampa-Florida-33607/American-Credit-Solutions-AKA-ACS-AKA-E-Credit-Solutions-AKA-Green-Investment-Corporation-40105. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Credit Solutions AKA ACS AKA E-Credit Solutions AKA Green Investment Corporation