Complaint Review: American Credit Solutions AKA Hartford Auto Club

• Submitted: Mon, November 25, 2002
  • Updated: Mon, November 25, 2002

• Reported By:Smyrna GA
American Credit Solutions AKA Hartford Auto Club
4618 N Hale, Ste 102 Tampa, Florida U.S.A.

American Credit Solutions AKA Hartford Auto Club ripoff consumer rip-off fraud Tampa Florida

I received a card in the mail, that I had been approved for $4000 credit card.

I called the number and the woman I spoke with told me I had to pay 199.95 for the credit card, and I would get a $4000 credit card and a free camera with 10 free rolls of film.

I gave my bank info and asked If I decided to cancel what should I do.The women said just to calland cancel.

I tried to cancel but could not get through.So I contacted my bank and ordered a stop payment for American Credit Solutions.

One week later they debit my account for $99 under Hartford Auto Club, tried to contact Hartford Auto Club , but no luck.

Turkessa
Smyrna, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/25/2002 07:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Credit-Solutions-AKA-Hartford-Auto-Club/Tampa-Florida/American-Credit-Solutions-AKA-Hartford-Auto-Club-ripoff-consumer-rip-off-fraud-Tampa-Flori-36176. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Credit Solutions AKA Hartford Auto Club