Complaint Review: American Credit Solutions, Hartford Auto Club

• Submitted: Wed, October 09, 2002
  • Updated: Wed, October 09, 2002

• Reported By:Flatonia TX
American Credit Solutions, Hartford Auto Club
4618 N. Hale Ave., Ste 102 Tampa, Florida U.S.A.

American Credit Solutions, Hartford Auto Club ripoff, dishonest, fraudulent, stole money out of my account without my authorization consumer rip-off Tampa Florida

I received a card in the mail, that I had been approved for $4000. credit card. I called the number and the woman I spoke with told me I had to pay 199.95 for the credit card, and I would get a $4000. credit limit.

I made a mistake by giving her my bank info. After 2 weeks I called A.C.S. to tell them I did not want to receive the credit card, she told me I had to wait until I received my packet, I told her I no longer wanted the credit card. I then called my bank to find out they had already debited my account for $199.95 I have tried on 6 different occasions to call them for a full refund.

I have been on hold everytime for 30 minutes. In the packet they say "open 7 days a week for 24 hours". This is untrue. I even called the number on the card that was mailed to me at the beginning this is no longer a working number.

Yesteday, October 8, 2002 I called my bank because on 09/12/2002 they debited 99.00 from my checking account and even today (0ct. 8, 2002) they debited 100.00 again. I told the teller I did not authorize these withdrawals. He only could give me a phone number of the business that made these withdrawals. It is Harford Auto Club this is the same company as Americal Credit Solutions. I called this auto club and the woman I spoke with Jasmine told me she could not find my name in the system and I would have to call back because her computer went down.

I tried again and she told me she could not give me any info. because my husband had signed up. This is a lie my spouse never joined Hartford Auto Club. My husband called, he told the woman he wanted her to tell him how and when he joined this club she told him she could not give him this infor. and when he asked to speak to the manager she hung up on him.

We have been unable to get in contact with this company. These people have commited a crime and will not get away with this.

Sincerely,

Julia
Flatonia, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/09/2002 06:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Credit-Solutions-Hartford-Auto-Club/Tampa-Florida/American-Credit-Solutions-Hartford-Auto-Club-ripoff-dishonest-fraudulent-stole-money-o-32109. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Credit Solutions, Hartford Auto Club