Complaint Review: American Credit Solutions

• Submitted: Mon, June 16, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, June 16, 2003

• Reported By:Pico Rivera California
American Credit Solutions
4618 N. Hale Ave., Tampa, Florida U.S.A.

American Credit Solutions ripoff. Broken promises, consumer fraud. Tampa Florida

American Credit Solutions promised a $4,000 credit card, and $100 worth of free film, and if after receiving my package I felt I had been misrepresented I would get a full refund. The package came and there was no $4,000 credit card. Instead, I was given a catalog full of junk that I could purchase from.

I called to complain, got the run around, then wrote a letter. I got a response that I needed to call the same telephone number that gave me the run around, then they said I needed to make an appointment to listen to my tape recording accepting their program, to tell them where the misreprsentation came from. All final decision are "at their discretion", and they refused to refund my money, saying they felt no misrepresentation had taken place. It was a waste of time on my part to try and recover my money, I just gave up.

Laticia
Pico Rivera, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/16/2003 10:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Credit-Solutions/Tampa-Florida-33614/American-Credit-Solutions-ripoff-Broken-promises-consumer-fraud-Tampa-Florida-60819. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Credit Solutions