Complaint Review: American Credit Solutions

• Submitted: Sat, March 15, 2003
  • Updated: Sat, March 15, 2003

• Reported By:turlock California
American Credit Solutions
4618 N. Hale Ave. Ste102 Tampa Florida, Florida U.S.A.

American Credit Solutions deceptive ripoff fraud company Tampa Florida

American Credit Solutions send me a yellow postcard guranteing me a credit card of a balance of $5,000. A decided to call because I thought this would be a good apportunity to get my credit started. They asked me that they would need to take $200 from my savings account as a deposit to insure my approved credit card, so I gave them the information. A couple of weeks later I receive a card alright but not a credit card, but a card that could be used to purchase items from a magazine that they sent me. I got upset so I called The company and asked them why they sent me this.

They said that I would need to buy a value of $200 from that magazine and pay it of in three monthly payments, then my information would be sent to a bank which then decides how much of balance they would alowe me to start with. I told the representative that what was she talking about, I was not told such thing. Why would I send $200 dollars to a company to buy another value of items fo the same amount and then have a bank decide to give me a balance of $500 dollars to start with.

She said I was mistaking that they did informed me about it. I asked her that I wanted this to be investigated. She told me to call back in two weeks which I did but they still had no responce from the compaints department. I asked for my money back she said it was unrefundable, they could only offer me coupons to buy from their lame magazine. I was scamed! They say I am wrong and that they wont returne me the money because I dont have an acceptable excuse.

Maria
turlock, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2003 06:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Credit-Solutions/Tampa-Florida-Florida-33614/American-Credit-Solutions-deceptive-ripoff-fraud-company-Tampa-Florida-49377. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Credit Solutions