Complaint Review: American Credit

• Submitted: Thu, July 16, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, July 16, 2009

• Reported By:Rochester New York
American Credit
3044 Old Denton,suite 111-143 Carrollton, Texas U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-771-5807
  • Web:
  • Category: Cult

American Credit Steven took my money and I never got the loan that he promised me.BEWARE Carrollton Texas

I was sent a letter from Amer.credit about a loan.I filled out the papers and within two weeks i received a letter telling me i was approved for a 2000.00 dollars loan.All i had to do was send 70.00 by a curtain date.After that i received more papers from STEVEN from Universal Financial.On these papers there was a 55.00 membership fee.Thats when i call STEVEN and he told me dont worry about the 55.00 fee they will waive it.So when I called Universal financial they told me that they would only waived the fee if STEVEN was willing to pay it out of the 70.00 dollars i already sent him.I called STEVEN back and he hasnt returned any of my calls.Now what i want to know is how these people are able to stay in business and RIP decent people off,without going to jail.Now im in a bind because of this i was really depending on that money.

Sheila
Rochester, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2009 07:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Credit/Carrollton-Texas-75007/American-Credit-Steven-took-my-money-and-I-never-got-the-loan-that-he-promised-meBEWARE-C-470252. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Credit