Complaint Review: American CreditLegal Service

• Submitted: Tue, May 01, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, May 01, 2012

• Reported By: Nancy Elliott — Antioch California United States of America
American CreditLegal Service

American CreditLegal Service Erika Markus, Xavier Marshall, Julian Marshall They threatened and intimidated me to the point of submission. Internet

I was contacted by ACLS by phone approximately a week ago.  They left a message stating that a claim had been filed against me in court for Banking fraud and a myriad of other charges and to call them because they could help me.  The alternative being arrest and jail.

I returned the call and asked about this.  They had my name, social security number, bank info, address and phone number.  Although I could not recall the incident they claimed in April 2011, I was hospitalized at that time.

I was very intimidated by their threats and am ashamed to say I fell into their scam.  They bilked me out of $675.00.  I am disabled and live on a fixed income.  This has caused me not only emotional and physical distress but financial difficulty.  I would like nothing better than to have these people locked up and they key thrown away.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/01/2012 09:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-CreditLegal-Service/internet/American-CreditLegal-Service-Erika-Markus-Xavier-Marshall-Julian-Marshall-They-threatene-876900. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American CreditLegal Service