Complaint Review: American Diversified Publications

• Submitted: Tue, February 17, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, February 17, 2009

• Reported By:Kansas City Missouri
American Diversified Publications
685 East I-10 Service Rd. Slidell, Louisiana U.S.A.

American Diversified Publications Ripped me off for $35 for home based business Slidell Louisiana

I trusted this company to be different from the other scam artists.I'm a single mother of one child who is currently unemployeed due to being laid off. Not to mention the fact that my transmission went out in my car last month so I needed to be beat out of $35 like I need a hole in my head from a shotgun blast!!!!

I,m broke, I,m hurt, I,m in need of employment.The potential job oppurtunity to do the home based work was my only way out and being able to keep my head afloat the water. Mind you I,m not a swimmer. Can,t swim a lick.
I pray people stumble up on the Ripoffreport before sending those scandal mongers their hard earned $35.
I called the 800 lawyer referral number today to consult with an attorney to see about starting a class action suit against them and was referred to the attorney general's office who gave me their website to file a complaint. I done the complaint and I realize that it may not be dealt with immediately but I have nothing else but time on my hands considering I never got sent the work from American Diversified Publications.My suggestion to others is to call the attorney general,s office and ask for the Consumer Fraud division to get the website to file a complaint. Let,s get their ass's like they got ours! We have to stick together.

Leslie n.
Kansas City, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2009 06:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Diversified-Publications/Slidell-Louisiana-70461/American-Diversified-Publications-Ripped-me-off-for-35-for-home-based-business-Slidell-Lo-425330. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Diversified Publications