Complaint Review: American Dream Vacations

American Dream Vacations
12961 North Freeway Houston, Texas USA

American Dream Vacations WHAT A JOKE Houston Texas

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Not true

Do Not go to this place! It is a joke. First of all, the travel trailer wasn't ready as promised. I arrived to pick up the trailer and was informed the refrigator was not working! Secondly, you've gotta be kidding right? No only was frig not working but the trailer was completely disgusting. I'm talking filthy. I would not let my dog sleep in it, let alone myself.

I'd rather sleep under a bridge. The office personnel is bottom of the barrel (seriously ). It is totally chaotic. I would not compare the personnel with animals in a zoo in fear of insulting the animals. Take my advice, spend a little more if you demand organization and great customer service. These  people don't know the meaning of either.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/17/2013 06:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Dream-Vacations/Houston-Texas-77016/American-Dream-Vacations-WHAT-A-JOKE-Houston-Texas-1059856. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Dream Vacations

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Not true

AUTHOR: Bart - ()

Being that this complaint is extremly vague and I have no clue as to who this is but I assure you we do not put out units with broken appliances or "so dirty that your dog cannot sleep in it".

The insults towards my staff are insulting and childish. I currently have a staff of 13 people including two managers that work very hard to please each and every one of my customers.

We have grown to become the largest RV Rental dealer in Houston in just 6 six short years and currently hold an A rating with the Better Business Bureau.

If there are any concerns with my staff or the cleanliness of any of my 52 units, please feel free to come and visit our location in North Houston and make your own assessment. I am always here and happy to show you around.

Bart Bonham