Complaint Review: American Dream investments.INC.

• Submitted: Thu, September 27, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, October 25, 2012

• Reported By: Pluto1963 — London United Kingdom
American Dream investments.INC.

American Dream investments.INC. Simon Cain Slee Has any one else been defrauded by this Man SIMON CAIN SLEE? Internet

*Consumer Comment: New info

I need to urgently report a  Man named Simon Cain Slee who I see is already on this Site as other investors have had a similar experience with him. I purchased a small Property in Syracuse NY through him and was assured everything would go smoothly and I would have a property giving me a good return. Well 3 years on I have had nothing but problems with the Property. His useless Property Management firm A@M Properties just ripped me off and I had to move to a new firm but the house is falling apart and he sold it as a good property. We where meant to get around  $15.000 after taxes each year  and thus far have had only $3000 profit and have lost a grand total of $60.000. Its a huge CON he is a crook who should bee investigated, and A TOP American Lawyer told me he feels its connected with the sub prime and the bank fall out. Mr Slee comes along and sells worthless Properties that the Banks have taken back  off people and he then Makes a profit and so do the banks but us the buyers get ZERO.

To sum up Mr Slee is a crook who has had loads of Companies that always dissolve check some web sites it shows that. Keep well away from him he will  ruin you. He says on here he is innocent and its all lies well prove it give us the Money you owe us all Mr slee.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/27/2012 05:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Dream-investmentsINC/internet/American-Dream-investmentsINC-Simon-Cain-Slee-Has-any-one-else-been-defrauded-by-this-Ma-947300. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Dream investments.INC.

New info

AUTHOR: Splash2013 - (United Kingdom)

Hi all you may wish to know that their is a Facebook group called A@M Properties chat its connected to this Man Simon cain slee I advise all to pay it a visit. I have also been a victim of Simon Slee and Pete Rushford of A@M.

The time has come for us all to get together and stop these crooks. Their is also a new Facebook group on Simon himself but it only seems to have 1 member as of yet.