Complaint Review: American E-Voice, LTD/ILD Teleservices, Inc

• Updated: Thu, May 22, 2008

• Reported By:Crandall Georgia
American E-Voice, LTD/ILD Teleservices, Inc
Nationwide U.S.A.

American E-Voice, LTD/ILD Teleservices, Inc I had charges on my phone bill but can not contact anyone at the phone # yet Unknown unknown

I received my phone bill with $14.99 charges for American E-Voice LTD.

I am trying to get in touch with the # on my bill to see who authorized this, but I have had this problem before...My grandson went online and entered our phone# in a sweepstakes , I was later told this automatically enter him in that service....

They should not be allowed to sign you up for something just because you went on another web site and entered information...

Can something be done about this? They should be fined and stopped from doing this...There are probably lots of people who don't even notice and these companies are getting rich.

Paulette
Crandall, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/22/2008 09:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-E-Voice-LTDILD-Teleservices-Inc/nationwide/American-E-Voice-LTDILD-Teleservices-Inc-I-had-charges-on-my-phone-bill-but-can-not-con-334212. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American E-Voice, LTD/ILD Teleservices, Inc