customers

Complaint Review: American E-voice Ltd.

• Submitted: Mon, October 26, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, October 26, 2009

• Reported By: Linda — Vernon Texas USA
American E-voice Ltd.

American E-voice Ltd. Never ordered service. Asked once for refund, not given. Began March, 2009. Need refund $14.95 per month. Internet

I noticed these charges on my bill in April or May, 2009 and called their 800 number.  I was assured that the account was terminated and that my ATT account would be credited and that I would receive no other billing.  i did not order this service at any time.

I honestly had forgotten about this until I looked at my bill last night and realized that these charges are still on my bill.  I contacted them again via the 800 number and again requested that services be terminated since I never ordered them.  I was told that the account was terminated this date (10/26/2009) and was told that they could not refund all the charges, but would refund 3 months charges in the amount of $44.84.  ($14.95
per month).

I was also told that the rest of the charges would be refunded by going online to
www.support@myamericane-voice.com, but when I tried to get to this website I was
transferred to this site instead.  The confirmation number I was given is #7070222.

I want this stopped immediately and want ALL of the charges refunded for all the months I have been billed.  I never asked for this service or even know what it does or is for.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/26/2009 02:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-E-voice-Ltd/internet/American-E-voice-Ltd-Never-ordered-service-Asked-once-for-refund-not-given-Began-Mar-515120. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American E-voice Ltd.