Complaint Review: American EVoice, At&t.net

• Submitted: Sun, May 17, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, July 12, 2009

• Reported By:Wichita Falls Texas
American EVoice, At&t.net
www.attwifi.com Carol Stream, Illinois U.S.A.

American EVoice, At&t.net The SCAM of all SCAMS Carol Stream Illinois

*Consumer Suggestion: American Evoice has no affiliation with j2 Global's eVoice technology

Here I go again, Every month I get to fight with AT&T over America eVoice LYD, They contact the company for me since the numbers I have never seem to work (how convient) AT&T has tried to get me to sign up online billing so I won't know when they rip me off (guessing) but the latest was when i got this month's bill I was charged $29.90 for enhanced services and the usuall $14.95 for services I never signed up for nor do I need, they said I entered my telephone number online (not true) for one I haven't used my info online except when I signed up for online billing---- see a pattern?

Now there are also long distance charges on my phone bill to places I didn't know existed even though I have (supposedly) have unlimited long distance for $23.99 a month now it's 29.17 a month I think if they make changes they should have to make a payment don't you? At least get a confirmation saying yeah I did that or No way why would I do that? $5.00 a month adds up I have spent $300.00 so far for rental equipment on dish, I have spent $55.00 on remotes.

The Only way I have ever got to talk with someone was to go online and look up the employee harassment line ( sinking to their levels) call an tell them I am being harassed by their company every month. Good LUCK..

Vicky
Wichita Falls, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/17/2009 07:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-EVoice-Attnet/Carol-Stream-Illinois/American-EVoice-Attnet-The-SCAM-of-all-SCAMS-Carol-Stream-Illinois-452763. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American EVoice, At&t.net

#1 Consumer Suggestion

American Evoice has no affiliation with j2 Global's eVoice technology

AUTHOR: J2 Global Communications - (U.S.A.)

The company mentioned in this post, American Evoice, and the services it offers, has no affiliation with or relationship to j2 Global Communications, Inc.'s eVoice family of trademarks, products or technology.

Additionally, it should be noted that j2 Global has no affiliation with any websites related to or affiliated with American Evoice.

eVoice is a registered trademark of j2 Global (NASDAQ: JCOM), is owned and marketed exclusively by j2 Global, and is currently being violated by American Evoice.

A related product of j2 Global is the eVoice Receptionist service, a virtual receptionist with auto-attendant, call forwarding and voicemail that is backed by j2 Global's extensive worldwide telecommunications network and customer service team.

Learn more at the official eVoice website, http://home.evoice.com/s/r/evoice_evr, or contact eVoice at (888) 865-6650 or via email, sales@mail.evoice.com.