Complaint Review: American Eagle Acceptance

• Submitted: Fri, November 16, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, November 16, 2007

• Reported By:Boyd Texas
American Eagle Acceptance
2720 Sylvan Ave Dallas, Texas U.S.A.

American Eagle Acceptance - Clay Cooley transferred my GOOD Payment record to help my credit score Dallas Texas

Late last night I got a knock at my door from "investigators" looking for my car. My car that takes me to work to see Hospice patients and take my children to school.

I asked the men what happens if I don't let them have my car? The police will pull me over and take possesion of the vehicle on the spot. It is truely sad that we have to be subject to this kind of fear. For making our payments and taking care of our families.

I explained that I am current in my payment, The 2 men replied that they are not repossing my car..just Seizing it. This "finance"company, has had all of its assets seized and unfortunately my car is THEIR asset.

Doesn't matter that I have made my payments...doesn't matter that I am a single mother or that I am responsible for terminally ill patients 24 hours a day. American Eagle Acceptance has been defrauding the very people that they have so readily agreed to finance.

This company has done so many people wrong they deserve and need to be held responsible for what they have done. There are enough of us to make a difference.

Lisa
Boyd, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/16/2007 09:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Eagle-Acceptance/Dallas-Texas-75212/American-Eagle-Acceptance-Clay-Cooley-transferred-my-GOOD-Payment-record-to-help-my-cred-285139. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Eagle Acceptance