Complaint Review: American Education Services

P.O. Box 2461 Harrisburg, Pennsylvania United States of America
  • Phone: 1-800-233-0557
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

American Education Services AES Harrassment, Breaking the Law Harrisburg, Pennsylvania

I have around 30,000 dollars in student loans from AES. I am an active duty service member and my loans should be protected by the SCRA. This states that the loans interest rate should be capped at 6%. Also the loans should fall into deference while I am on active duty. They will honor neither of these things, even though I have sent in my military orders to prove that I am active duty. I have talked to over 100 people at the company, and everyone I talked to said that they would take care of it and no one did. After I talked to the last person who promised me she would fix it and if there were any problems she would call me, I got a bill for 3,000$ for a month. I called to try and fix this and they will not do anything to help.

If anyone has any advice or can help me out with this, it would be greatly appreciated. This can make me lose my job, and also is drastically affecting my credit score negatively.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2013 10:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Education-Services/Harrisburg-Pennsylvania-17105-2461/American-Education-Services-AES-Harrassment-Breaking-the-Law-Harrisburg-Pennsylvania-1016714. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Education Services