Complaint Review: American Education Services

• Reported By: sher — oswego New York United States of America
American Education Services
1200 N. 7th St. Harrisburg, PA17102 Internet United States of America

American Education Services AES Rude employees and harassing , Internet

I graduate from college in 2003, AES holds my personal student loans. I have had nothing but trouble with them regarding my $30,000+ loan. This company calls and harasses me and my family before the due date or the loan, and after, up to days after they receive their payment. I will receive at least 9 calls per day from them, ranging from 8am-9pm EST.

I have called them many times to change my due date or to help lower my monthly payment. A few times i have been told to call back when my account is current. I do so and the next month I am told that i was one day late and have to call back the next month when it is current again.

WEll last month a very rude rep called me, and was yelling at me. He refused to put me on with his manager stating " If i cannot get through to you no one can, we are going in circles. You cannot change your due date, and we cannot lower your monthly payment."

I have also had them call my 74 year old grand-mother in law, and my 64 year old grandma, to try and reach me, they have nothing to do with the account, and they were giving them information, which is illegal to discuss loans with non-qualified members of my family.

I am fighting a monthly battle and trying to pay off my debt while trying to keep afloat with my other, more important bills including my mortgage. I am at the point where i would rather take out a high interest loan and pay more per month than deal with this harassing, and unhelpful company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2013 01:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Education-Services/internet/American-Education-Services-AES-Rude-employees-and-harassing-Internet-1017479. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Education Services