Complaint Review: American Entertainment Distributors

• Submitted: Wed, October 20, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, October 20, 2004

• Reported By:Broussard Louisiana
American Entertainment Distributors
2514 Hollywood Blvd, Suite 200, Hollywood, Florida U.S.A.

American Entertainment Distributors ripoff- We already have a machine that is in our warehouse. Hollywood Florida

We paid $31,000 for one machine last December 2003, plus the freight from Italy. I tried all those months to find a suitable location with no luck. It took until August 2004 for Hobson to find a location. We also have had the telephone lines installed. We were just about ready to order the software to operate the machine and DVDs. Brett informed me of the situation at AED. We had no clue about the FTC until yesterday, Oct. 19,2004. Count me in any class action suit or formal complaint. If it would help, I can be reached at elevlady@aol.com in Lafayette LA.

I have tried to get in touch with the Florida office to no avail. Please help me! Jane

Jane
Broussard, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/20/2004 08:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Entertainment-Distributors/Hollywood-Florida-33020/American-Entertainment-Distributors-ripoff-We-already-have-a-machine-that-is-in-our-wareh-113814. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Entertainment Distributors