Complaint Review: American Entertainment Distributors

• Submitted: Mon, October 25, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, October 25, 2004

• Reported By:Cherry Hill New Jersey
American Entertainment Distributors
www.aed1.com Hollywood, Florida U.S.A.

American Entertainment Distributors American Entertainment Distributors: False Promises & Hidden Charges! Hollywood Florida

I bought my machine in December 2003. Although they promise to place my machine in 45 to 60 days ended up being twice that, I still feel glad that I actually got it! I want to be a part of any lawsuit or media exposures that may come about. I had several issues with verbal as well as written(their Contract) promises & statements I have from them including the fact that the labels I need to buy are at a ridiculous price of 50 cents each & I cant get them anywhere else!

The salesman just told me many things that were just a down-right lie! I will be glad to discuss in greater detail if it comes up. I plan on filing a detailed report to the BBB but I think that this case being as big as it is covers the problem sufficiently.

Cherry Hill, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/25/2004 09:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Entertainment-Distributors/Hollywood-Florida/American-Entertainment-Distributors-American-Entertainment-Distributors-False-Promises--114440. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Entertainment Distributors