Complaint Review: American Entry Exchange

• Updated: Fri, November 30, 2012

• Reported By: MyrnaSC — Baltimore Maryland United States of America
American Entry Exchange
PO Box 527800 Miami ,Fl, 33152-7800 Miami Fl, Florida United States of America

American Entry Exchange Controller Office of Admitted Claims Bad Company as they say Please don't fall the any paper Ripoff saying they going to give you money it's a Ripoff. Miami Fl, Florida

This is So Sad that I have to see on the internet, That I been Ripoff .Unclaimed Sweeps Announcement cazy thing Ripoff People much know We all in need.I sent them $40.00 on 08-20-12. It was Cazy for me to sented it in the first Place I would love to recivier me money back.I'am learning more and more about Ripoff and I'am very very very Happly that I seen and Read about this Web Site . Thank You Ripoff Report for you Web Site. Please keep up the Good Work for Help Help me Understand that it not right to get RIPOFF.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/30/2012 10:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Entry-Exchange/Miami-Fl-Florida-33152/American-Entry-Exchange-Controller-Office-of-Admitted-Claims-Bad-Company-as-they-say-Pleas-976083. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Entry Exchange