Complaint Review: American Esoteric Society

• Updated: Sun, March 16, 2014

• Reported By: anonymous senior — Laguna Beach California
American Esoteric Society
PO Box 1640, Buffalo NY 14205 Buffalo, New York USA

American Esoteric Society I received a letter and a pouch with a pyritate rock I DID NOT ORDER demanding a payment. Buffalo New York

The envelope arrived without a return address.  I knew I had not ordered anything, so I wanted to return it.  THAT was my clue they wanted to force me into opening the envelope.  They claim it was ordered ON OPEN ACCOUNT.

No such account.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2014 05:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Esoteric-Society/Buffalo-New-York-14205/American-Esoteric-Society-I-received-a-letter-and-a-pouch-with-a-pyritate-rock-I-DID-NOT-1126524. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Esoteric Society