Complaint Review: American Esoteric Society

• Updated: Sun, June 23, 2013

• Reported By: Phylis — New York New York
American Esoteric Society
P. 0. Box 1640 Buffalo, New York USA

American Esoteric Society Scam John Jalan charged me $32 for lottery # which I was told was free now harrassing me with collection agency. Buffalo New York

Jon von Jalen of American Esoteric Society sent me a letter stating that he would give me lottery numbers for free I was told that He paid a medium $32.00 to give me the #'s because he was unable to.  I told him that I would not pay him tha money because I only requeted the free service.  Since than he has harrassed me with several letters threatening to send this account to a collection agency as well as prosecuting this account to the full extent of the lawe.  They have also threatened to ruin my credit.  I am upset because I feel threatened and I want this stopped.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/23/2013 04:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Esoteric-Society/Buffalo-New-York-14205/American-Esoteric-Society-Scam-John-Jalan-charged-me-32-for-lottery-which-I-was-told-1061483. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Esoteric Society