Complaint Review: American Esoteric Society

• Updated: Thu, August 21, 2014

• Reported By: Sharon — Waveland Indiana
American Esoteric Society
P.O. box 3182 South Hackensack, New Jersey USA

American Esoteric Society Collection Agency involvement over a scam? Scares me. Where does it end? South Hackensack New Jersey

This is totally wrong.  I received a 3rd notice for $27.40 and if not paid within five days will be turned over to collection agency.  For what?  I never ordered anything from this American Esoteric Society or from Josef v. J. but he sure wants my money.

What a scam.  I have never in my 58 years been turned over to collections.  This is a bit scary for me.  I'm on disability and live on a fixed income.  How do people protect themselves from this invasive practice?  These so called psychics so desperate they have to suck the life out of people like me who don't know how to protect themselves.  How sad this world has become. Is there any way to fight back without paying money to the court system.  Money is not plentiful in my lifetime.  I live check to check and it is stretched as far as it can go.  Fought to keep a good credit score all my life just to possibly see this group tear it down.  Any advise.  By the way the BBB gives them a B RATING!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2014 09:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Esoteric-Society/South-Hackensack-New-Jersey-07606/American-Esoteric-Society-Collection-Agency-involvement-over-a-scam-Scares-me-Where-d-1171326. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Esoteric Society