Complaint Review: American Exteriors LLC

• Updated: Thu, April 04, 2013

• Reported By: Tell IT Like It Is — Utah
American Exteriors LLC
West Valley City West Valley City, Utah United States of America

American Exteriors LLC American Exteriors Fishy, Fishy, Fishy West Valley City, Utah

Door to door sales person catches me underneath my car. Ends up getting a signiture from my daughter, telling her "your dad said it was ok."

Sales person calls me and tells me all about how they are offering a "Marketing" promotion in my area and then goes through a list of items - do you live by a school or park. Do you live on a corner, how long have you lived in your neighborhood etc. Can you believe it --- I was exactly the type of home owner they are looking for in their marketing promotion. In fact I will probably qualify for the most marketing money possible.

Then, she wants to know information about who lives in the home. Do I have a wife that lives with me, what her name is and then she wants to schedule a time when both her and I will be home toghter?

My experience is that when they require both of you togehter -- 1) the product doesn't sell itself 2) it's an emotional appeal and they want the wife's emotions to play a part and 3) it's not worth your time ..... ever!!!!!!

Think of (Timeshares & Vacuum sales) High Pressure / buy now etc.

After only a min. of research here's what I found:

Exactly what I thought. When you have to use high pressure, get it now marketing schemes to sell basic products --- something is just plain wrong!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2013 04:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Exteriors-LLC/West-Valley-City-Utah-/American-Exteriors-LLC-American-Exteriors-Fishy-Fishy-Fishy-West-Valley-City-Utah-1040756. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Exteriors LLC