tool

Complaint Review: American Family Insurance

• Submitted: Sat, November 03, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, November 03, 2012

• Reported By: barry jay casetta — fond du lac Wisconsin United States of America
American Family Insurance
518 west Scott Street fond du lac, Wisconsin United States of America

American Family Insurance Agent Brad Tagliapetra Agent loses paperwork after complaint is filed fond du lac, Wisconsin

After I filed a complaint with the Wisconsin Insurance Commissioner American Family Agent Brad Tagliapetra loses my application for insurance coverage. This paper would of proved my complaint as true.   Funny he has everyone else s initial paperwork but mine is gone.

Also he failed to have my camper photographed which is American Family policy. hmmmmm funny.

Agent also listed my camper as a West Coast Chopper (no such kind) but a hell of a TV show.

I have been banned from calling company even though I have two policies with them.

Agent says he fears for his safety. Says I threatened him over emails. Yet he cannot produce a single threat email. Outright slander against me trying to depict me that way. I would never and have never condoned  violence or even thought of that. I would never take anything to that level.  This is just a business complaint not personal. Man up I say....

He had to give a deposition and contacted me several times via email asking to "talk" before he had to give a sworn statement.  Kinda fishy and probably illegal trying to coerce facts from me so he could adjust his testimony. Unethical and wrong and kinda creepy.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/03/2012 03:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Family-Insurance/fond-du-lac-Wisconsin-54935/American-Family-Insurance-Agent-Brad-Tagliapetra-Agent-loses-paperwork-after-complaint-is-964263. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Family Insurance