Complaint Review: American Family Publishers Sweepstakes

• Submitted: Fri, February 10, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, February 10, 2012

• Reported By: Frantz in Chicago — Chicago Illinois United States of America
American Family Publishers Sweepstakes

American Family Publishers Sweepstakes Eleven months of cons, promises and I fell for it Internet, Internet

For eleven months I was promised a sweepstakes prize of 850,000 and a new Kia automobile.
32 transactions of money sent to different people.

I was under a spell and cannot believe what I have done.

David Marshall is the man who tricked me and intimidated me over his cell phone

Maybe someone would call him and ask him what he did with my 113 thousand dollars.

I have finally come to my senses and am taking my material to the FBI.

Be wary of David Marshall....he is a magician and a master con man. I hope he is caught and punished.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2012 03:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Family-Publishers-Sweepstakes/internet/American-Family-Publishers-Sweepstakes-Eleven-months-of-cons-promises-and-I-fell-for-it-837278. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Family Publishers Sweepstakes