Complaint Review: American Family

• Reported By:St. Peters MO
American Family
Nationwide U.S.A.

False Appeal to Patriotism

In October, I sent a check for $25 to an organization called American Family, which was advertising veteran's flag display boxes in a black and white ad in "Parade" magazine.

I was hoping to get the flag case in time for Christmas, to give to my father so he could display my grandfather's flag from his funeral.

I recently received a bank statement, which indicated that my check had been cashed. It has now been well over a month since the check was cashed and I have yet to receive the flag case in the mail. The ad from which I ordered the case has no phone number or e-mail address so I have no way of contacting anyone to find out what the hold-up is.

Help me get my flag case or my money back!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/07/1999 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Family/nationwide/False-Appeal-to-Patriotism-969. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Family