• Report: #1121907

• Updated: Tue, February 18, 2014

• Reported By: Catherina — San Rafael California
American Fast Cash
8420 NW 2nd Ave, Miami FL 33054 Miami, Florida USA

American Fast Cash paydayforamerica; Robert Smith; Matthew Eastman; FENIL SHAH; Tony Williams American Fast Cash took $250 from me and I have no recourse. AFC represents themselves to desperate americans as a legitimate alternative for obtaining emergancy loans. I applied with them to take an 18 month loan of $2500. I was surprised and worred when they explained that I had to put a good will deposit into thier system of $250 via Green Dot Money Pak. Desperate for the loan money to save my business and family I did it. Once they had recieved that money, they said there is one more problem; the man who'd set my loan up had neglected to charge me another fee of $125 and could I hurry over and put another $125 on green dot and give them that code too...At this point I realized I had been a complete fool and idiot and confronted the young man on the phone, who said his name is "Nathan." He simply agreed that I had fallen for a good ruse and he actually said that I would indeed have no way to get my money back. He told me I got away light and he actally bragged that he has seen americans and Brits loose to them up to $5,000 in false fees in one day trying to get a loan. He said: "They loose all that money."t Miami/INDIA Florida/INDIA

As a follow up, and to give US Fast Cash a chance to come clean in this matter, I called today, 2/18/14 to their number 850 810 5348 and asked to speak to Mr. Fenil Shaw (who I had been told by Nathan Brooks was the owner of the company).  They gave me to him and it was the same man who had told me that indeed the whole thing is a scam to make lots of money daily from Americans and Brits, "Mr. Nathan Brooks!"  I told them that before filing this complaint i wanted to give them a chance to refund my $250.  He hung up on me.  When I called back i got the voice mail for "the desk of Nathan Brooks and Fast Cash United States."

When speaking to the men in this phone room, it seems they use the varous alias names interchangable: Nathan Brooks, Fenil Shaw, Robert Smith, Mathhew Eastman, and Tony Williams.  I now realize these names are possibly all false, except perhaps Fenil Shaw, I do not know.  I now know that all of their business claims are also false, false, false.  They are out to mine personal data for later sales and ripoff schemes, and to mine your limited cash.  They use the Green Dot Card method to take your money for "fees" and "security"  and "taxes..."

I was a desperate fool, don't let them fool you!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/07/2014 08:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/American-Fast-Cash/Miami-Florida-33054/American-Fast-Cash-paydayforamerica-Robert-Smith-Matthew-Eastman-FENIL-SHAH-Tony-Willi-1121907. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on American Fast Cash